Happy New Year everyone! My New Year’s resolution is the same every year: “I resolve not to make New Year’s resolutions.” Whoops, missed on that one again. But if you’ve resolved this year to eat more fruits and vegetables, or cook more meals at home, or just have some fun in the kitchen, this month’s share can help! And if you’ve resolved to give up those resolutions, all the better, given some of the rich dessert recipes we’ve cooked up this month.
January’s colorful, delicious frozen fruits and veggies will brighten up these cold winter days and provides ingredients for both healthy and hearty winter eating. Three cheers for this month’s cheery share! The colorful lineup: organic eggplant, tomatoes, sweet corn, zucchini, blueberries, strawberries, and organic tart cherries.
January share pick-up details
- Morgan & York pick-up begins Monday, January 12 after 3 pm
- Washtenaw Food Hub pick-up begins Monday, January 12 anytime
- Pure Pastures pick-up begins Tuesday, January 13 after 11 am
- Corner Brewery pick up is Tuesday, January 13, 5 – 7 pm
- Ann Arbor Farmers Market pick-up is Saturday, January 17, 8 am – 1:30 pm
**Please note the new times for Corner Brewery and Ann Arbor Farmers Market.**