Keep it simple, yet delicious and patriotic….all at once. Here’s all you need:
1 package Locavorious frozen strawberries, or 1 pint fresh strawberries
1 package Locavorious frozen blueberries, or 1 pint fresh blueberries
1 quart plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
Optional: 1 batch Simple Spring Jam
Optional: 1 batch Go Blue! Blueberry Jam
- Thaw berries most of the way (if parfait will be served immediately). If making in advance or using fresh berries, skip this step.
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine, or other tall glasses. Mason jars work nicely too.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface
- Sprinkle in strawberries until they cover the yogurt, and add in Simple Spring Jam, if using
- Spoon in another 1/4c of yogurt and lightly smooth surface
- Sprinkle in blueberries until they cover the yogurt, and add in Go Blue! Blueberry Jam, if using
- Repeat with additional layers if desired